Fifty Shades of Grey: the movie! from the director of The Twilight Saga, staring Nick Cage and Miranda Cosgrove, soundtrack by nickelback feat. Justin bieber
Am I the only one who doesn’t find this funny/sarcastic? If you want to trash something at least have style while doing it, and get your facts straight.
1. Brett Easton Ellis wants to write the script for 50 shades. You should know him as the author behind American Psycho and The rules of attraction. Maybe the books are… well they made me laugh my ass off, but BEE actually knows how to write his shit.
2. Twilight movies have been directed by 4 different people - one on each movie, so I wonder which one?
3. I never understood why people trash Nickleback. I don’t listen to them, but I don’t find them bad either. Is it because of how they look? IDK
4. Nicholas Cage was a pretty damn good actor until he got bankrupt (or whatever, lost a lot of money) and started to act in anything that paid well. People born in the ‘80 would know that.
5. Who the hell is Miranda?
6. Mixing Bieber with porn is just… Really? Because 50SoG is porn. Straight from mom’s computer bdsm fanfiction smut turned book. Respect your mothers people. And others’ for that matter.
So… Yeah, I had enough of people trashing shit like that because it’s popular. Damn, Hunger Games are popular too, but I don’t see people complaining on all the pages spent on describing the make up and clothes, which is like 50% of the book.
I just wonder - why three Hobbit movies? Really P. Jackson? The hell?
And the highway lines pass by in two/four double-time and we don’t even recognise a single name on the street signs Nothing else is calling us But all we’ve left behind is like a hell-hound on our trail and a burden on our mind